Interior design is “the art or process of designing the interior decoration of a room or building”. Interior designer combining knowledge with aesthetic vision. Interior designers design and supervise the construction or redevelopment of building interiors. In the part, interiors were put together instinctively as a part of the process of building. The profession of interior design has been a consequence of the development of society and the complex architecture that has resulted from the development of industrial processes.
Our vision is to achieve interior design excellence that need not only the skillful creation of forms and aesthetic but also inspirations form as in depth bank of technical knowledge and practical know how.
Our mission is to prepare the students for a fulfilling and successful career towards interior designing.
- Experience classes taught by interior designer, faculty members in studio and computer lab.
- Meet distinguished speakers and guest lecturers.
- Enjoy a strong foundation of sketching and drawing principles along with computer aided design.
- Our interior design course gives you the right information when you need it. It provides complete learning packages.
- Everything is beautifully packaged to provide you with your own permanent reference library that you can consult long after completing the course.
- Create your own personal design portfolio that can play an important role in applying for jobs after graduation.
- Interior designer.
- Furniture designer.
- Color consultant.
- Teaching in a government or private institution that offers courses in interior design.
- Self employed.
- Employment in private and public sectors.
- Landscape architects
|S.NO||NAME & QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION|
|1||Mrs.V.Yasodha, M.Sc.,M.Phil.,DID||Head of the Department|
|2||Ms.M.Roch Soumia, M.Sc.,M.Phil.,||Assistant Professor|
|3||Mrs.M.Sanobar Nisa, M.Sc.,||Assistant Professor|
|4||Ms.V.Srikavitha, M.Sc.,||Assistant Professor|