Year of Establishment: 2007
About the Department
WE have UG and PG Courses with Eleven Faculty members.
|S.NO||NAME & QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION|
|1||Mrs.Siddiqa Parveen, M.A., M.Phil., B.Ed., SET||Head of the Department|
|2||Mrs. L. Sudhashini, M.A., M.Phil., SLET||Assistant Professor|
|3||Mrs. K. Meharanjum, M.A.,||Assistant Professor|
|4||Ms. G. Iffath Lubna, M.A.,||Assistant Professor|
|5||Ms. A.K. Aamina, M.A.,||Assistant Professor|
|6||Mrs. L. Saritha, M.A., M.Phil., B.Ed.,||Assistant Professor|
|7||Ms. S. Sharmila, M.A., B.Ed.,||Assistant Professor|
|8||Mrs. R. Rajeswari, M.A., M.Phil.,||Assistant Professor|
|9||Ms.R.Aamina Begum, M.A., B.Ed.,||Assistant Professor|
|10||Mrs.A.K.Vanitha, M.A.,M.Phil.,||Assistant Professor|
|11||Ms.K.Abirami, M.A.,M.Phil.,NET||Assistant Professor|
|12||Ms.D.Lubna Sadiya, M.A.,||Assistant Professor|
|13||Ms.A.Shafeequz Banu, M.A.,||Assistant Professor|
Hoping to setup a language lab.
SCOPE OF THE COURSE
To produce students with a rich range of literary information and to ensure good communicative skills to the students to enable them to cope with the challenging world.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE DEPARTMENTS
- Extension Activities: The students have participated in intercollegiate competition and won the prizes.
- English Department students have secured University Ranks.
- Nuzhat Aara.S secured the 7th rank in 2008.
- Hemavathy.N secured the 4th rank in 2003.
- Six students from the department of English have cleared TRB and are appointed as teachers in Government schools.
- Mubeena Tabasum