The College has a hostel which is housed in a two storied building. There are 32 rooms in the hostel, providing accommodation to 100 students. There is a reading room, office room, guest room, gym, and a dining hall. A girls common room for the benefit of day scholars has been set up. Residential facilities are also available for the teaching and non-teaching staff.
The Hostel is run in a family atmosphere with the spirit of joy, sense of duty and commitment to one’s ideals. There is a balanced blend of study, recreational activities, moral and spiritual formation and religious experience. The hostellers come from varied socio-economic backgrounds. The atmosphere of the hotel is so conducive that even the most economically backward students do not come under the pressure of social disparity.
The amenities available for the hostellers include:
- Spacious, well ventilated rooms with mosquito mesh windows.
- Broad corridors and rooms.
- Dormitories with cots, fans, racks, tables and chairs.
- Clean drinking water facility.
- Daily sanitized water closets and bathing rooms with running water facility.
- The large dining hall can accommodate 100 students at a time.
- Entertainment, Television and recreational facilities, indoor and outdoor games.
- Counseling room are also available.
- First aid facility is available in the hostel.
- The vegetarian and non vegetarian food is available.
- It has a spacious and clean kitchen for cooking.
The well-furnished hostel with ample provision for study, good experience, rest, relaxation, recreation, music and cultural activities are made available. The calm, clean and green environment provides an ambience conducive for study. Besides, these ample opportunities are provide to develop their personality and leadership skills.
The harmonious living together of a hundred young students belonging to various cultural, social, religious and communal groups is an evident sign of solidarity in M.M.E.S WOMEN’S ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE, HOSTEL.
|Sl.No.||Name & Qualification||Designation|
|1||Prof. Y. Elizhabeth Rani||Warden|
|2||Ms. M. Roch Soumia M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Dy. Warden|
|3||Ms. A.R. Rabiya Basri M.A.,||Hostel Incharge|